Monday, January 25, 2010

MCD again ...

since I had go MCD last nite..
but now go again...
got vivian, vincent, yy, ting wei , jacky , ah wei , xx and me...
i going 2 take my 3rd exam paper...later
that is statistics II....
math lo ....i like it ..
haha...now still got the time 2 write the blog..
ntg is impossible 2 me ....unless i can try my best 2 do it
this time more things wan 2 memories abit....


for now i was listening the jay chao song....
relax ...relax and relax ...
the sky almost light lo....
that feeling so nice ...
i like that early morning sky...
so imagine and beauty seen by my eyes...
my oldest son was sleeping beside of me...
i think he was feel damn tired ...
take his revision ...
because he dun wan fail that subject ....
then good ma .....u think u can ...sure u can ....
because
impossible = i'm possible
unless he hv try his best 2 do what he can do that
so i am very glory...for that ...
i hope all my son and my grandson can pass all the subject..
because i dun wan c their sad face....


so many paper on my table...

dun know y ...
i feel like 'pasar malam'...
as i lazy go keep all clean ...
juz leave it there...
now i got a bit cool le.....because now aldy around 8am morning..
dun know my 3rd son ah wei ...ok for his study and revision o x...
because his exam paper is in the morning 9am...
wish he can easy score that paper....
besides that .....
i saw that got a few 'ah ma~~~' was cleaning their in front house...
always saw that ..
i dun understand y they can keep repeat that job in their life....
even that is same job for me ..that is study....
they dun feel sien ..i also feel sien .....
so geng for them .....
for some mother always cook ...also will feel lazy and boring lo ...
but i saw that ..they like very happy during they do their work...
haiz~~~~~anywhere i hope i still can 'tahan' my study ..
until i graduate......


haha....i saw my oldest son sleeping face so cute ...
he moving his mouth when he was sleeping..
like eating something....
dun know what he doing in his mind....
OK la.....
wan continue study jor....
write until here la....
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL MY FRIENDS...
GAMBATEA ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment