Saturday, January 16, 2010

i cant sleep

now almost wan 5.00am jor..
but i haven feel sleepy..
dun know y ..
even ntg 2 do for me...
but i also cannot sleep ...
so late jor lo....
i wake up ...then sleep ...
sleep ..then wake up....
so bek chek for me...
no body msn also ....
all sleep jor....may b i aldy b a ghost ....
cannot sleep at nite...
i open my laptop ...
what the fuck ...
my on9 icon ....show can on9..
but when i open the firefox and IE..
cannot run so ....
but msn can run o ...
y y y y y y ...tell me y ?
what wrong v me ...bek chek ...
i ask jacky y ..
he told me restart ur pc ...
can whether can run o x...
finally i restart 2 times ...i juz can open the facebook....
hahaha so happy ....and can listen the song jor....
no so sien jor....
i continue my revision ..that is database..
c so many words.....haiz....
hope can finish it....
i trying 2 finish it as fast as soon ....
because i dun know i still got that mood 2 study o x....
dun know what happen for me....
i feel in my life was empty....
juz study...sleep..eat...study...sleep...eat...study...
the things was repeated for me....
beside the study ...
i dun know what can i do so....
i also dun know i study is for what..
for my parents? for my future life? for myself ?
haiz.....
dun wan think it at all....so fan ar.....
i nid some suggestions....and some opinion....
i also dun know what is the purpose as i live in the world...
the 2012 is true o x? if is true ..then i x nid so fan ...
if is false...then what should i do ne???
hope my life can be more challenging and hopeful ....
so that all for now...continue study
good luck ....HAIZ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment