Saturday, January 16, 2010

15/1/2010 Wangsa Walk Mall

2day is my 1st paper for my exam...
that is English for Science...
i wake up at 7.00am...
prepare my revision...
even i still got more time ..
i go memories the format of the letter writing...
and the interpreting data..that is graph...
i alone sit in the living room
so cool for me ..
i wear my jacket and enjoy my Nescafe..
me + jacket + hand-free + listen song + nescafe + note..
haha ...suddenly i hear the ring sound from rui room..
his clock ring ring ring jor...
he wan wake up le..
he open the door saw me sit on the sofa
so surprise for him gua...
and come 2 ask me some question ..
that is good morning and wah so early o ..
bek chek ...
ntg can i say ...juz smile 2 him ...
haha so funny lo....lol
almost wan 8.30am jor..
so walk out from my house ..
going 2 scul ...taking my exam
i also feel oddness why i go scul so early ..
haiz nvm lo ..rui waiting me in living room ...
what can i do ..
follow him go lo ...
my oldest son come 2 fetch me by car...
but i aldy go out from my house jor...so sad...
haha
but after that exam ..
v decide go take lunch ...behind the K block ...
when v reach there...
they can dun wan eat at there..
because ntg 2 eat ..
and vivian say she wan eat A&W...
so v decide go wangsa walk mall
v order 2 much ..until i feel so full at all ..
ahahaha...
some more jacky pay for me and my son XX..
so very thank you Jacky ....
then v go play the ball+ling..haha...funny
so happy for the playing..
because v so long time dun hv go take a game 2gether v a big group
that day got ....
han woon, teak en, khuan chong, vivian, me, xay xuan,
chee guan, ting wei, yin yeh,ah wei, jacky ..
around 11 ppl go...
hahah
feel like aldy finish the exam ....
v also go popular buy some books....
as got the promotion at that time ...
so ...good luck for every1....
hope u all can get a good result...

No comments:

Post a Comment