Thursday, January 21, 2010

Next exam paper was coming

since my next exam paper was coming....
i still feel ntg at all
because ntg species for me...
that exam mood aldy b normal for me...
my brain was empty...
lucky my daughter, my bro, my son and ting wei
have call me hang out v them go ampang study
and do some revision...
because i also dun wan study alone at home ...
as i dun wan study v him ..
and face v him ...
haha juz kidding la ...
but a bit is serious 1....
since 2day study at vivian house...
i feel relax and can concentrate in my revision..
as that area is clive's room..
got the air-con....damn cool ...
1st day ....v decide go MCD study ...
after a few hours ..v all followvivian go bk her house..
and continue study...
v hv playing the poker card 1st...
and talk + talk + talk ....
haha...no study again jor..
khuan chong decide talk the ghost story..
but unlucky vivian was cry as she really scare..
somemore her brother was make some scary 2 her...
until she angry and score her brother..
then all quite jor...
until around 6&7++am...
i juz sleep ...
actually i dun know y i cant sleep..
may b that time is more suitable for me to study..
but they all wan sleep ..
i cant switch on the light..
then i keep close my eyes 2 sleep...
unfortunately...v 4 ppl share a bad at nite...
so trouble....and PANAS....even got the air-con
so cham for me....
because the ZOMBIE sleep beside of me...
i feel very scare because he wan suck "jiao jiao" 1...
hahaha that is a funny thing only ....
dun be so trust what i talking here...
wakakaka...
when i wake up aldy is 3pm...
v decide go eat ...
and vivian was intro us go some place of ampang eat..
even i cant remember what name of the place...
but damn nice 1....
then v all go bk lo ....
after that khuan chong say he and ting wei wan ..
go 2 vivian house study again ....
then they "la" me go also ...
juz reach house 1 hour..
then he aldy reach in front my house wan bring me go jor...
omg....then i juz follow lo...hahahha
that all for 2day la....
good luck for all my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment