Saturday, January 9, 2010

Omg for Jacky

ntg 2 do at nite...
suddenly jacky sihn in his msn ..
u msn me asking wan take dinner o x...
omg ..around 11++pm...
also haven take ur dinner...
i tell him i dun wan go...
because i eat jor...
but i tell him i wan tea time...
hahaha...so funny...
so he decide 12am will come my house meet me 1st..
then juz go MH tea time....
and my son xai xuan will come 2gether...
as tea time 2gether....
when they reach ...
i saw that jacky aldy cut his hair...
better than b4....juz for b4..
after that he enter my room ..
waiting me 2 prepare...
he asking me ..
u guess how much for my cutting hair..
i guess around RM200++
he tell me wrong...
not RM200++
is RM500++
omg ..
i never hear that got a ppl cut hair need 500$$
i really cant believe that ..
how come so expensive....
for me i never cut my hair wan RM500++
in my whole life....
haiz.....jacky ar...u aldy eat by them la...
haiz..
u better gv me that much money ...
for buy shirt also no need so expensive ba~~~~
so regret didn't ask him ...
when u go cut ur hair ...
ask me follow also ....
haiz....if for me ...
sure i will say DUN WANT lo~~~~~
never ask how much b4 cut ur hair....
u really crazy ....+ ....wasting the money
y u wan take so expensive.....
u juz ignore what he suggest 2 u ...
n tell him ...
u juz wan this package enough ....
haiz...so sad when i hear this news.....
really really sad ar .....
u heart x pain ....i heart also can feel pain ar....
omg~~~~~omg~~~~~omg~~~~~
so bek chek .....
v tea time until 3am++
then go bk ..
because my son wan go toilet XU XU...
actually me 2 ...as i aldy drink 2 cup water jor.....
normally will enter toilet lo...
ok la.....juz write here ..
wan sleep jor...
now the time is 4.15am...
take care for all my friends....
GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment