Saturday, January 9, 2010

6/1/2010 scold by the english teacher

wake up at 7.45am...
after i prepare aldy 8.15..
so i calling vivian c whether she hv do o x..
because i tired go scul...
damn tired d...
but she tell me she dun hv go scul for whole day...
so sad ...
after that chee guan sms me..
i saw that message..
he tell me the teacher aldy discussing the graph and instruction jor...
i c my clock aldy lated ...
so i decide dun wan go jor...
so i tell him i hv done it ..
but i haven print it out...
i ask him how...?
he tell me dun know...
so i also reply him dun know...
then he tell me say: i tell teacher say that ..
v done aldy but the hard copy u keep o take it...
omg ...me wrong again ..
now is u dun hv do ....
is not me ...how come u say like that..
then i reply him i dun know at all...
i wan sleep...and i go bk my room ..
continue sleep...
after 15min..
he calling me say that : teng hann ..teacher ask u come scul ar...
i so bek chek asking him y?
he say that because only our group is do the instruction ..
so the teacher wan discuss it...and wan me 2 present.,..
shit la...i rush go print the instruction and run 2 the class...
when i enter the class..
i saw that all my classmates was doing the instruction..
so i feel blur...
how come they doing it de?
so i ask yy what happen..
she tell me the teacher say because tan teng hann didn't come the class..
so u all nid 2 do the instruction ..
wah ...my false again ....
they wan do the instruction because of me...
when the teacher coming ..
she saw me ..
so keep scolding me....
she say that:
tan teng hann ..u ar...how come u handing the hard copy ...
u dun wan come the class....
haiz...u think i wan take it ma...
i juz print it only ...ok ...
but i dun hv tell the teacher..
if not she will scold me and chee guan gao gao de...
so i better keep quite...
what respond should i gv her...i dun know...
i done it ..u scold me....i dun hv do it ....u scold me also..
so better i dun wan do lo....STUPID...
make me damn no mood at whole day ...
how come i do it ..u also wan scold me ...
what false for me ....
what problem for me...
damn angry >>>>>
whole class she keep scolding me ..
until finish the class...
bu ki +_)(*&^%$#@!
after that class go bk sleep lo.....
continue my dream...
dun wan remember the thing happen juz now...
fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfk...the english teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment