Saturday, January 9, 2010

7/1/2010 rushing another assignment

rushing v my WAP assignment..at nite
WAP stand for window application programming
programming again ...
this time i really not so understand ...at half..
because i always skip that class..
as i lazy wakes up so early ...
somemore cannot wakes up also
i doing my part until i crazy ..
because i doing the purchase order...
that is the most important part for our purchasing system....
i dun understand y him aldy finish their part ..
still keeping away as dun wan help the group member...
i really dun understand..
make me so angry ..
at that time my hp got the mms problem ..
my laptop cannot run the program ..as my laptop is 64bit...
shit it..
so i need use my gf desktop 2 do my assignment..
lucky she dun hv use it at that time...
i nid 2 rush in 2 side..
because the desktop in the room ...
so tired ...
he can help the ppl that is another group 1..
y he cannot help our group member...
really angry ..fk him...
somemore my son xai xuan and puven was coming my house..
they ask my help ...
but i 2 busy for my order part..
so actually i dun hv help them so much ...
i feel so sad and sry for them ...
v do it overnite again...
dun hv sleep at nite because of the assignment....
keep doing the programming and s*****g....
so trouble for me again ...
and tired ..
but x choice ...
still wan do it...
as 2moro wan submit and for our presentation jor...
so need 2 complete it...as possible
>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
during our presentation ..
the "ki na"...
scold yy and jacky ..
say that y yesterday got the problem ..
u all dun wan come 2 ask me....
fk him ...
they ask u question ...what respong u gv them ....
ci bai u la.....i know u r very well in programming..
but x bid show off like that 1...
if u really wan help them ...
how come u hide u in the room ...
dun wan come out....
so bek chek for him ....
but anywhere v dun wan fight v him ...
because once i start fight v him ..
sure i will hit him gao gao
tak boleh tahen dia la....
ish~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after finish our group presentation ..
he come 2 ask me .....
any comment as given by the teacher..
i tell him...ok lo...
juz yy, jacky and kar liang nid 2 add more function
as get more marks....
then he ask y u dun hv de...
u pass it ar...
how come u x nid d...
walao .....he lan xi in front of me...
mahai la ....really wan hit him at that time...
but i dun hv la...haha
fkfkfk him only....
so i decide help them at nite again ...
i ask them come 2 my house again at nite..
then i go bk sleep until 10.00pm+++

No comments:

Post a Comment