Thursday, January 21, 2010

So dissapointed for some1

i dun know y i so care him ...
may b he is my ***
i really make him b my best friends...
even he dun wan study ..
i also ntg can do at all....
juz can remind him study study and study...
a day...he call me say later i go find u..
for study...i am so surprise as i hear that..
and feel so happy he come bk early is for study 1...
so when i reach house ..i aldy damn tired 1...
but he say he wan study ..
so i decide wait him come...
and teach ..because i also dun wan he fail so many subjects...
until around 11pm...
he still haven call me o sms me...
i think he haven finish their things ...
then i continue 2 wait him....
but until around 12pm++...
i really untenable jor...
i dun know y he still haven come...
i sms him "where r u ?"..
he also dun hv reply me...
so i go sleep jor...
when i wake up ..i think he had send me a messages...
telling me something 1...
but NO...
i told myself nvm....
still got 2 o 3 day can study...

*******************************
so surprise when i hear that news...
some1 tell me that ..yesterday he go take tea time ...
v their housemate...include my ***
until 11pm++ ...***'s housemate ask him go
play the snooker v him..
then he also follow....go....

*******************************

when i hear this news ....
i really feel sad..
even u dun wan come ..
u can send me a message tell me that..
so lated jor ..then u dun wan come le..
change 2 other day for study ...
i think i wont so angry v u....
i really hate last minute...
and what u done 2 me...
i wan help u ...but u dun wan help urself
how come....
when u get ur bad result ...u feel sad...and unhappy...
u think i will happy ma?
i also feel sad ...because i didn't advise u at every time..
juz ignore whatever u do...
so regret like that...
even u aldy wan repeat ..u also cannot do like that..
at here i not wan 2 score u ..
i juz wan 2 mention u ...
dun play jor...pls study...
and pls think twice b4 go play....
i not wan stop u go play..
but u also wan notice that exam was coming soon...
u wan play until when????
manager ur time la....
haiz....
i dun know what can i told 2 u le...
juz GOOD LUCK ..for my ***

No comments:

Post a Comment