Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dinner v lizard

juz wakes up at 5pm++
ntg 2 do at all....
facebook..+ing
hahaha lazy cook for my dinner..
because juz wake up ...x mood at all....
msn + facebook
what can i do ne...haiz~~~
i wake up because my mon calling me ...
so i answer her call...
what going on ...
she ask my opinion for the new hand-phone...
my mon wan buy her own hp...
that y she call me asking how..
actually my mon must hv her own hp ..
because for some kes....
v nid contact her ..also can't
so i tell my mon ..ok lo ...
buy it la....
and then my mon tell me say that ...
she aldy buy a new hp for my brother ...
omg ....
i juz come bk a few week ..
my mon aldy buy for him ...
ish~~~~i aldy advise her dun wan buy the hp for him ...
because he very young and juz form 1 only...
x nid buy for him la...
haiz...finally she still buy for him...
omg ....u also didn't buy the hp for me when i am 13 years old...
anywhere dun wan buy ...she aldy buy for him jor...
what can i do .....NOTHING~~~
dun wan chai them la...
suddenly ting wei msn me ..
ask wan go take dinner 2gether o x...
so v decide go KK take our dinner....
got vivian, yy, jacky, khuan chong and my 3rd son ah wei...
my oldest son xai xuan aldy go bk his mon house
and taking dinner v his mon...
so sad for me ....hahahawakakaka
until around 8pm++
v go bk home ..
some more YY take the chocolate come
gv us eat....
wakao..so nice leh ...
they come 2 my house sit and eat the chocolate...
after a few minute ...
they all r go bk lo....
that all for 2day lo...
take care for all my friends ...
GOOD LUCK ooooo~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment