Sunday, January 24, 2010

Overnite again le~~~Haiz

2day i overnite again ....
x sleep at all ....
hahah really can become the
member of ghost ...
but not zombie ...
hahahaha.....
juz now when i wake up aldy 12.05am jor...
sleep 2hrs...then i receive vincent call...
he ask me wan go MCD study o x....
then i say u ask my oldest son 1st lo..
because he drive car 1...
then after awhile .....
my oldest son call me jor...say that
he was coming 2 fetch me ...
on the way ..but i wan after bath juz go ...
so i ask them go fetch yy 1st ....
then whole nite stay in MCD.....
i very feel so scare...
because they all doing the pass yr paper ...
i still reading the note ...
hahah..is ok la....
after awhile ...
x so scare jor...
because got the bolling watch ma ....
so geng for the women ...win..
win the 1st champion ...that competitive v men ....
at the same time my daughter vivian cry again ...
i ask her what happen ...
she answer me she dun understand at all ....
she feel so street ...then cry jor lo ..
i tell ting wei ...
let her "qing fu" ...to settle it...
because i dun know how 2 "an wei" her...
haiz~~~~~~~~SAD
suddenly ...got a staff ask us go down ...
because they wan close that section....
so v x choice ...then go down lo ...
2 the ground float ....so bek chek ...
studying ma ...also wan disturb ....BUKI...
hahaha....then continue study .....
i notice that "he" become zombie again le....
haiz ....he start from the study until now ...
he still keep quite there and alone ...
i wan help him also dun know how 2 help....
because last min really more hard than hard..
so i juz wait he come 2 ask me ..
as i dun know where he dun understand ....
somemore he still got another 3 math papers...
haiz ...
dun know how 2 settle it ....
juz wish him can pass all the subject la...

after come bk my house .....
i start keep facebooking...
after 30min ..i continue my study again ..
until now ....
the sky was going 2 light le....
got a bit sleepy ...but still can tahan .....
so lucky i aldy finish read and study through all the note le ..
then i nid to do is ..
do my pass yr paper...


GAMBATEA ...FOR EVERY1...
ESPECIALLY ALL MY SON + GRANDSON

No comments:

Post a Comment