Monday, January 11, 2010

Badminton

in morning ..
v suppose go jogging 1...
so i wake up at 6.15am ...
as khuan chong will come my house fetch around 6.35am....
i drink a cup of coffee
and sit in the living room ..
waiting him come...
but around 7am...
he haven come my house...
so i think he aldy over sleep...
then i sms him ...ask how?
he tell me he over sleep...
hahaha ...that is what i guess rite...
besides that he tell me change 2 everning..
go jogging~~~~
so i continue go bk sleep...
when i wake up again ..
the time aldy is 5.00 ....
i saw my hp ...dun hv his messages..
so nvm la...
may b they haven go leh ...
so i open my laptop ..n msn ...
suddenly mu 3rd son msn me..
asking me wan go badminton o x....
i feel so oldness....y change 2 badminton jor 1...
they change it ..because of rain...
but i didn't saw any rain o....
however....i aldy prepare leh...
so i go jogging in the area of TBR...
when i come bk ..
i c my hp got a messages...is my son...
he say around 7pm will come fetch me go...
i quickly go bath n change cloth...
i sitting in living room ..
wait him again...
after v finish play the badminton
v decide go take dinner..
n v go KK ...in sri rampai...
take our dinner....
actually i feel a bit tired 1...
but i c them ....talk talk n talk....
so i also follow talk lo....
because ntg 2 do ma...rite...
haiz...~~~~~
come bk house jor....
alone....so lonely ...
lazy 2 study .....juz facebook..+ing...
and finish the copy of statistics ...
i wanna complete the notes..
let me study as well....
so now aldy 1.38am leh....
my eyes going 2 close....
feel sleepy......
horrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~`
i wan go sleep lo...
good nite for all my friends....
take care + good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment