Monday, February 1, 2010

Finally finish my exam jor~~~`

haha..so happy....
because i finish my exam le...
this time exam...
i feel very tire at all...
because i always study overnite....
until feel can't tahan at all....
but ntg was happy than finish the exam...
after finish exam ...
i walk alone bk home...
this exam paper is Calculus II...
i am 1st time come out so early...
i use 1hours 2 finish answering my exam paper..
then use more half an hours 2 double-check my answer .....
i know my oldest son dun know answer the exam at all...
i feel so sad as i can't help him...
but anywhere..i hope he can pass as many subject as soon..
i also dun wan c him repeat and resit again..
otherwise all my friends also same ...
hope v can graduate 2gether..
some more can future study 2gether so..
i really wan keep this in my future life...
i know that..
time was going...
i can't control and keep it..
i juz can do is...remember and dun regret what i done b4..
my holidays and sems break wan starting...
and CNY also coming soon...
i wish u all happy Chinese New Year....

No comments:

Post a Comment