Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am a bad boy

Haiz...so sien la....
alone in house KL....
xbody at house ...
how come ....
when i wake up ...i was empty ...
because what is the purpose i stay here ..
i also dun know ...

even is waste time ...
i also still stay at here ....
even cannot on9 ...
i also stay at here...
even i know i got a lot of job waiting me 2 do ...in my hometown...
i also stay at here ...
even i boring..
i also stay at here....

what can i do ne...
cleaning my room ...
clean this clean there...
2day when i wake up....damn hot nia...
for that time aldy is 4pm++
i dun know wake up ...
but i x choice ..i still nid wake up ...
because i feel i headache jor....
as sleep 2 long time le....
so wake up ...
after finish my lunch ...
i start clean my room n the kitchen...
toilet also ..wan clean ....
damn bad luck for me ...
i broken the fan ...some more my finger also blooding ...
but is ok ..
not so serious.....

after clean my room n kitchen ...
i going 2 keep my cloths n bag ....
because 2moro wan go genting play play ....
stay at genting 3 days 2nite...
after that directly go bk my hometown...
finally i wait it jor...
because this few damn boring n sien ....
i try 2 cheat my parents i haven finish my exam ...
so that y i nid so late bk hometown ....
i really bad boy..
cheat my parent ....
stupid me.....

anywhere i wan go bk 2 my hometown jor....
actually i dun know y i feel myself so bad....
may b is after talk v vivian's mon ...
i feel i am not a good friends for them ....
vivian's mon say that ..
y she wan clive join us...
because she dun wan her son become so quite...
like always alone stay in the room ...
dun wan join out their friends....
so she ask clive join us....

but i feel that i am not a suitable friends as ....
join v clive ....
because i wear ear rings....
i s*****g....
i am bad boy...
always go clubing ...
drink alcohol ...beer....so on ....
noise + bad + crazy + stupid.....
her mon believe us so good ..
that y ask her son join us...
but i notice that ...herson ..
join us juz become more n more bad...
because of me ....
ven i know s*****g is not good...
i didn't stop them ....
i didn't take any action ....
so..........

do u believe that i am good ma???
do u think that i am suitable friends ma???
do u know that what is the background of me ma ???
do u notice i am good ma???
do u feel ur son become more active ma???


do u believe ur son join me is good ma???
do u think i am friendly???
do u know i s*****g ma???
do u notice i am changing ur son ma???
do u feel any good get from me???


for the above questions...
i asking myself many time ...
i juz can answer u that is NO
because i believe that i can't help ur son ....
juz make ur son become more bad n bad..
as i am a bad boy....
like example ....JACKY ....
even i know his parent problem let him change a lot ...
but got half of that ...
is affect by me .....
got a day ...he tell me ...
he wan become like me n xx ...
i quickly tell him wont...
because i know that ...if u become me like that ..
u can't turn back ..
u can't change back ....


I hope that ..u all can get away from me ...
i will affect u all ....like a virus ..i feel that ...
even who join me ..also become like that ...
because i not a good ppl ....
so pls think twice b4 know me this ppl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment