Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boring life in TBR~KL

Haiz....very sien la...
alone in KL....
i also dun know what happen 2 me..
ntg 2 do also dun wan go bk home ...
help my parents....
but i take this time go shopping ..
buy the new cloths for CNY...
i dun know that is correct o x....
in home boring ...
because i can't on9..
i think is my house leader dun hv
pay the internet fees lo...
i think so...
every time also like that 1..
force me come 2 C.C on9 ...
haiz..
sien la.....how come ....
i lazy go outside like shopping center...
because nowadays ...
many teenagers come 2 shopping....
i hate so many ppl on there...
disturb my mood ...can't shopping in good feeling ...
but anywhere la....
i juz come 2 buy the cloths only nia...
so ignore them lo....
always come cc also sien ...because i dun know what can i do ...
even got internet on9 also sien ...
dun hv also sien ....
i get a bad news is ...
my oldest son dun wan go genting jor...so sad nia...
because i juz think he can accompany me in that time ...
i feel got a lot of things wan share v him ...
may b juz him can help me ...
some more ....v got many things share v each other ...
can talk ....can chat ....can share ....can funny....2gether...
i feel some disappointed for him ...
because he say he will come 1..
but he wan accompany his parents go somewhere ..
i also cannot stop him ...
as
they really is his Parents....
more important than me so ....
so i nvm lo .....
i also wan he hv a good relationship v his parents 1...
i wont stop him ....
because i juz a "gua pai baba" only....
ntg species for him ....
i hope he can get bk a love and sweet family ....


No comments:

Post a Comment