Monday, December 14, 2009

Pressure~~~

how 2 reduce the stress and pressure....
may i find some1 2 chat?
o go drink beer again ...
until drunk....o go dance ....
until very tire and no feeling ?
what should i do ....
can not go die also ....
i must take care my family..on future life....
i must think twice b4 i do.....
i have think b4 is ....should i give up my education ...
i know that i dun like study ...
but for my parent....
they ask me ....if u dun wan study ...
what can u do ....
i tell them a lot la...
like work ....ar...
then they scold me ....u so young....
who wan work in their shop o company o ....
juz keeping scold...
so i continue my diploma now....
after 1 and the half yr ...
in coming few month i will graduate le ....
i try 2 ask my dad ...
after diploma ..
can i future study in advanced diploma ...
i haven finish what i say ..
he aldy scold me ....
change 2 degree la ....
advanced not good 1 la...
change 2 UTAR la....
omg ....what can i say in continue ne...
so i decide diam and shut up....
juz let him scold until he feel happy....
after that i try 2 ask my mother opinion
my mon juz tell me i dun know o ...
u better ask dad ....
but i aldy try 2 ask la ....
useless .....finally juz get scold and scold....
after i think myself for a few minutes....
i go 2 tell my mother say that ...
next time ...my thing u all no nid discuss la...
i juz come 2 inform u all ....
not discuss v u all....
that all.....damn sad for me .....
i try 2 find my family 2 discuss my personal problem ....
they juz know scold n never think out ...
they never stand at my condition and think ....
never never and never ....
damn sad damn sad ......
i can sharing my personal thing 2 who ne .....
really can find out some1 accompany me ....
and help settle all the things o problem as i face....b4 and now
i dun know y i dun like share my thing 2 other ppl ....
include my family and gf ....
because i know that ...it will bring more trouble 2 me only....
so i will keeping all my things ...
as settle in well ways ...
whether that is good o bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment