Monday, December 21, 2009

boring day

haiz.....most the days always
no mood and boring ..
how come my life become so sien ...
who can tell me ...
and let me know ....
study ...study and study ...
otherwise sleeping, and 0n9 ...
warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
so sien my life....
who can talk v me ...
chat v me ....
and make dun be so sien ....
if x i think i will die for my boring life....
anyway i still nid 2 continue my life ...
i dun know what happen for ...
always stay in no mood situation...
i try 2 catch up my study ...
useless ...
because i x mood wan 2 study yet....
but i know my final exam was coming soon...
what can i do ...
i think b4 started my 2nd semester in 2nd year...
i wan try 2 make my CGPA be last time
as high as possible....
i won think is my relationship v my gf ...
affect my result ....
the problem is come from myself ...
last time i no nid study ...
i also can get a well result ...
but nowadays won be....
so sad for me....
come bk home ....
i never take out my note 2 study ....
unless b4 the mid-term ...
i juz taken out ....
i very disappointed for myself...
i never think i will become bad and bad
during my education ....
i believe that i will very regret if i
still continue like that.....
Haiz~~~~~~~
x mood...doing everything ..
also careless and cannot get a well result...
even thought i try 2 push myself...
also ntg species...
that is a big problem as i face now....
haiz...
juz a word ...sien ....
who can make me dun be so sien ....
i think juz clubbing can make me dun be so sien only....
because i like it ...
that is time 2 let me reduce my street....
so i may stop here...
all my friend ..take care and happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment