Monday, December 21, 2009

disappointed result

2day ...i hv a mid-term test for
my english for science subject ...
the tutor have gv us a tips...
that is the question...
may come out either is memorandum o letter writing..
i know the trip ...
so what ..
i also lazy to study it ....
so decode go play the badminton v my friends..
that is lizard , yy, vincent and ah wei ...
after so tired and pain for my legs....and hands...
but happy also ....
haha..
then come bk home also start playing my games...
not yet start my revision...
luckily the officer set the question is memorandum ....
so easy to write ...
all of my friends c so no mood also for 2days...
they all juz go the back door XXXX....
haiz ...so what can i feel ....
follow also lo ...wakakakaka..
all kaki ma ....
when i enter back the class..
the tutor distribute the last mid-term question paper ...
that is statistics II paper....
omg .....so surprise for my result....
i get less than half mark of the total marks...
the total mark is 45....
i get 21.5....
then the tutor say less than 22.5...nid to make good...
for this test....
shit shit and shit ...
i never do the make good test b4 ....
this is the 1st time for make good ....
omg ...
how come i will become like that...
study overnite also get so low marks....
then study for what ....
i never know that my mark will as low as like shit...fuck....
so sad for me ....
i dun know y like that ......
i think i can pass it ...
but so disappointed for myself .....
i really so sad and surprise when i getting my paper.....
really unbelievable .....
my friends also very surprise y i will get this marks....
because i never get so low b4....
and this subject is math...
sure i will get higher mark 1 ...
but that is a true for me ...
i really get that low mark.....
so i able 2 make good le...
i feel my tear was coming out....
so i try 2 stop....that...
finally i done ...as stopping my tear come out.....
i so sad .....
i scare my final exam also like that .....
so how can i future study ne...if i result is like that ....
fuck la....stupid for me....
so regret i dun wan study hard b4....
sad sad sad sad .....


my heart was broken ...

my tear was come out ...

my feeling was moody ...

my result was bad ...

my study wan useless ...

my life was boring ....


friends take care la...

No comments:

Post a Comment