Sunday, December 13, 2009

My shoes....

yesterday juz drink beer .....
2day my shoes lose jor...
how come like that....
my shoes also wan steal ...
omg ..
the thief dun hv money buy the shoes meh ...
damn angry 1....
because i know my shoes lose when i wakes up...
fffffff him ar....
dun know y at TBR here so many thief 1....
izz't here is thief town ....
last time juz steal my pendrive ....
steal my pencil box...
now shoes also wan steal ....
omg ....unbelievable ....
around RM 70++ for my format shoes ...
nid 2 say bb to it le ....
so sad ...nid 2 buy a new 1 again ....
so cham ar ...me .....who can help me ...
my financial problem juz recover bk around few week ...
now face the problem again ..
i hate it....
this few week ..
i spend around RM4000.00++....
omg ....GOD pls help me la....
haiz...x choice ...still wan settle myself...
but anywhere still ok lo...
can't go clubbing in this few month....
nid 2 save cost ...
really hate the thief ....
even that is a real thing...
also wan steal it...
always doa that side ....
useless and stupid ....
i dun care i am Malaysian o x....
but the malay ppl really is pig.....
even thought u r the president o sultan ....
also stupid ....because u r pig....
always rely on the allah o GOD...
what thing u can get it....
juz know how 2 talk, sleep and eat..
same v the pig....
kill u ..malay pig

No comments:

Post a Comment