Monday, December 14, 2009

No mood....

Haiz....
i found that ......my another shoes lost also....
my spot shoes....
haiz...so sad.....
no money 2 buy new 1 la.....
how come the god treat me like that 1....
1 trouble haven settle ...
another come again ....
adding me pressure.....
let me can't breathing le...
shit la....who can help me ....Fk the god....
i really dun know my face so "black" ...
my classmate ask me what happen for u ....
y this few days ur face become like that 1....
happy n smile la ...
haha ...actually i also dun wan like that ..
but i dun know what happen for me also ....
so i answer them ...ntg ....
juz know that i lie them ....
i really can't breathing le la.....
may i share something 2 my gf ....
for me ...i think very hard...
because i feel that ..she also can't help...
even she is my gf ...but i dun wan let her know ....
dun wan let any1 know what happen for me ..
because i never tell other ppl know my thing ...
accept my gf so....
so i very apologize 2 my gf....
i think i will recover bk as fast as possible ....
because i also very tired .....
dun know what can i do now ....
juz let it pass, pass and pass....
whole day also like that .....no mood at all....
homework also lazy 2 do it .....
i know i slow slow can't catch up le ....
but i still keep it like that.....
few months can graduate le ....
also dun wan study hard ....
recover bk my result .....
so species for my life ....
how come .....???????
i also dun know ....
may b i entering the bad life gua....
haha ...so sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment