Sunday, December 13, 2009

Drink beer again!!

i wakes up...
when YY call me ...
at that time i psych out...
as she ask where got beer drink ...
then i ask her ...
y suddenly wan drink beer ne
she tell me actually not she wan ...
is some 1...wan drink beer....
i know is who la...
but dun wan list out her name la...
haha if not later she will scold me 1....
i also long time didn't drink beer lo...
haha but anywhere la...
i still accompany them drink 1....
so they decide buy the beer come my house drink....
but i never think they will buy so much....
they buy 24 tin....beer ...
omg....
how come so much ...u all wan drink until vomit ma?
haha....we playing the card ....
who choose the smaller o bigger number ...
will drink the beer ...
omg ....really crazy lo .....but very happy also ....
all playing untill so crazy ....
jacky vomit also ....
"she" drunk also ....
haha...i nothing ....
because i no drink so much ....
so safe lo ....
when jacky vomit ...omg ..my toilet
all things that is vomited by jacky ...
shit ...i nid 2 clear and clean all....
but friend ma ...nvm la....
juz help him ....haha .....so crazy....
after khuan chong go bk ....
i put the 2 drunker into the empty room ...
let them rest and sleep .....
so blur for them ......
i also feel damn tire also ....
suddenly YY tell me she wan download ....the movie...
so she use jacky laptop 2 download...
but dun hv the thunder s/w ....
so i borrow my laptop 2 her to download it...
my laptop download movie very fast ..
she feel very happy...
juz 1 hour only ...
aldy downloaded ....
she also blur blur...
because she suddenly say out ..
juz this movie can make me high only...
wakakakakakakakakaka...
she really very high ....
that all for my blog la....
juz write at here...
and stop at here...
hope u all can happy always ...
and fast fast settle the trouble la ...
take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment