Sunday, December 27, 2009

怀念的一首歌

dun know y suddenly think out this song...
我们这里还有鱼 ....
tis song so touching....
for our form5 graduation ....
hahaha.....
may b i still can't forget my best friends...
and my classmate in secondary scul.....
EEE, yee voon, ah liam, snoopy hoong...
and so on ....
i still can remember them 4ever...
haha ...last time v play 2gether...
sing 2gether, .....kao jiao 2gether ....
but now ....no more last time lo...
time is over, age is over, ppl also over...
nowadays juz can know that....
i may know other friends...
like in my college....
lucky i know so good friends here...
i never regret as i choose tis course and tis..
scul as i study ...
i know that if i tell friends ..
i study at TARC college now....
i think they will think ..so cheap ...
and not so popular 1.....
but i won't think so ...
may b i hv think like that b4...
haha time is over ...
time can let some1 to change his o her mind...
may b i am the 1 .....
the time change my mind ...
during i study in this scul .....
haha so happy as i know so good friends...
like yy, jacky, vincent, vivian, ah wei, xx, ting wei.......
but anywhere la....
i also very miss my friends in my secondary scul lo....
dun know y ...
may b the time let me change like that ..
haha ...so long time no miss them aldy ....
i think if i hv the time sure i will go bk my
hometown meet them ....
tea time v them ..
somemore chat v them ...
haha ....i think they got a lot of story chat v me...
some more they ask me go pub drink beer also ...
omg ...is 1 girl invite me also ...
haha ...time is over lo....
go drink beer...
last time v juz go drink tea and mama only...
now....go pub lo...
hahaha...
so miss them ....
anywhere ...take care for all my friends la...

No comments:

Post a Comment