Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thx to my brother "干弟弟" Ah wee

ah wee....thx a lot to u ...
thx for ur concern
this few days i really so emo
hope u can understand v me
since i also need give apologize to u and jie jie han wei
show that bad emo in front of u all
haha...dun worry la ...i am not so angry in that time
because i had forgot everything
in that time y i suddenly keep quite
is because i remember that i got a lot of things
haven done yet, i still try find some ways to make it complete
so feel the pressure suddenly come v me
so damn bad mood on that time
hope didi and han wei can forgive me la
however i also thx to both of u accompany me take the dinner
i very happy i get this kind of brother and sister
besides that i wont bother both of u anymore
because i wont think it anymore and wont care about it also
i wanna be alone now....hope u can understand me
i will try some ways to let me relax and concentrate at my study
since the exam was coming soon ...
wish u both can score the final exam very well
and good luck for both of u ....hihi (^>^)

No comments:

Post a Comment