Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Final exam was coming~~~~~

The final exam was coming ...
no wonder how ...i very worry about it
because i am not confidence as last time
what can i do ne
my brain totally blank
after the exam time table come out
just notice that i got 6 subjects
then separate in external and internal exam papers
so that i got 12 exam papers need to exam
however i had know that
but suddenly come out that time table
i cant accept on time
haha may be this is my first time i taking so many papers
however i need to start my revision right now
because i know that is not enough time for me
beside that i keep skip my lecture class
so sometime what the tutor and lecturer teach
i really dun understand at all
this time i got the exam papers include
theory of interest, applied statistics, internet programming,
object-oriented analysis and design, english for profession,
and the last 1 is psychology ...
walao ...so many leh ....how how how
that is no how to me ...
is must to force me to study about those i mention above
furthermore i still got 2 presentations, 2 assignments, 1 tests...
after 2 weeks was exam
now still rushing the assignment
because haven start at all...
i know this time really gg already
so i will try to arrange my time to prepare it
i dun wan last minute
hann...gambateh u can do it
this is what i hear from my friends in this few days
haha, i know i will do that
because i am no choice to do it ...
i must do it
some more i hope all my friend can do well in exam
especially hui wen
try to relax more
dun give so much of pressure on u
dun worry be happy
this is what i always keep in my mind
trust yourself , u can do it ...right ...haha
+U +U +U +U +U +U +U

No comments:

Post a Comment