Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wangsa Walk Shopping



The nite of Willson Tan day...
so sien ...
dun know what can i do ...
so i decide go wangsa walk shopping lo....
ntg 2 do ma....
use the free time 2 shopping ...
but anywhere...
i ask Jacky n YY ....
accompany me go ...
sure include my gf la ....
if not ...
sure she will kill me ....
i will die ...
haha
Suddenly ....i found some thing make me so surprise
that is the CUP ...
omg ...
so big o ....
the picture as show as below ...
u will frighten

C ....how big is that for the cup...
really is a cup ..
i did't lie o ...


u can believe o x?
the comparison between human being cup n ET cup...
haha
UNBELIEVABLE!!!


haha....my 1 is most big 1....
n fannie take that cup ..is middle 1....
but also bigger than the normal as human use 1...
hahaha


i try 2 use the ET cup ...2 drink .....
omg how big the size of my mouth need 2 open ne .....
but this cup make v all so funny....
after come out the shop ...
v still keep continue 2 discuss the BIG cup ...
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment