Monday, October 19, 2009

Boring class


Night of willson day
Haiz...so sien ar...
the class in 2day...
dun know y ....so sien ...
x mood wan enter the class
at morning ..the lecturer of statistics class
dun know how 2 use the projector & computer........
make the class so late n boring..
very hate the lecturer ....dun know
how 2 use ...is nvm ...
but dun know how 2 teach ...
omg ...
she juz copy ...n paste ...
after she explain the question ..
then juz show the answer n solution ..
shit la ....
she really dun know how 2 teach lo ...
like that also can ..
then i also can b lecturer..lo ..
so easy nia...
juz show the answer ..
never explain how can get the answer ...

########################################

the class make me so bek chek ...
because 2day the lecturer check the attention...
she ask who else help ur friend sign his name..
make me so scare a bit..
as i hv help my friend sign his name bf ...
but anywhere i didn't "chai" her...
i still continue hear my music...
i dun know concentrate in her class...
very boring la ....
after class....
v go canteen take our lunch ...
but my brother chong n vivian they go...
pay their scul fees ...
so i did't follow ....as very lazy n tire...
then i accompany YY go take lunch...
when v reach canteen ...
v dun know what v wan eat ..
i juz buy the drink ...
x eat...
after 1 n half hour...
v nid go enter class again lo ..

########################################

the next class also sien n boring ...
the program supervisor also dun know how 2 teach..
juz follow the solution then copy n paste again ...
OMG ...
how come this sem ..
all the lecturers so lazy 1..
i think my result also get poor lo ...
make me so sad lllll....
haiz...
2day so sien ....
after class ...
xia xuan ask my help ...
teach him how 2 use e-banking pay his scul fees...
then i borrow the motor from my gf ...
bring him go wangsa maju ...
use at least 3 o 4 hours 2 settle it..
but nvm la ..
he is my son ..
juz help him as good as i can ....
i also dun wan my friends ..
all withdraw...ma..
so try my best 2 help them lo ...
haiz ...
ntg 2 write ...
so end here lo ..
2moro got class so early ..
at 9am ...
dun know i can wakes up at that time o x..
but try my best la ..
so hope all my friend happy n lucky la

No comments:

Post a Comment