Saturday, October 17, 2009

SAD day

yesterday is friday ..
is my result come out ...
very scare ..
dun know y ...
i never scare before i c my result ..
but dun know what happen
at that time i very scare...
so i force myself dun wan open
the tar college website 2 c my result ...
finally i still open it ...c
my result so bad ...
but lucky i didn't at all
but my friends n my brother them ...
i dun know what can i do
i dun know what can i say
i dun know what can i help
i juz sad at all

===============================

1 thing make me so scare n surprise
is i hear that chok leong n YY nig 2 repeat
for the ADIS subject ....
i can't believe that ...
at that time i hope i hear wrong ...
but that is real n true ...
shit n damn ...
2 people is my classmate, my friend, my housemate..
i really feel sad n angry...
sad for i dun wan they repeat...n leave from us
angry for the ADIS's teacher ..
because she let them false the subject
the teacher hv ask them 2 re-do the tutorial
as make good ...
but the result come out ...
u really let us disappointed 2 u ...
how sad for them ...
i dun know how 2 calc for u ...

===============================


chong >> i dun know what feeling should i hv
at that time n moment...
yy nid 2 repeat...
leong nid 2 repeat also
ting wei false the accounting subject
u false 3 subject ....
xuan dun wan study
wan withdraw
no mood for doing anything ..
somemore i very sad for my result...
i dun know how 2 face my parent...
at the end i still haven tell my parent
my result ...
because i scare...

===============================

2nite...ting wei hv the BBQ party ..
v plan wan buy the beer ...
finally v buy 24 small beer...
during the party ...
some no mood at all ....
me also ...
so i, chong, vivian
decide wan let YY drunk ..
because i feel she really sad ...
as she cry in front of us when
she tell us about her result ...
n she nid 2 repeat...
i can't believe ...
at the end vivian n i vomit...
because drink 2 fast ...
n v didn't eat so much ...
juz a bit ...food...
chong no drunk n vomit ..
because he wan drive the car
back 2 his aunty house
but i know he hope he can drunk ...
but drink car let him can't 2 that..
shit myself ...
like that small thing ..i also cannot help chong ...
this brother really useless..
haiz...

===================================

hope u all can accept the bad feeling
n settle it in correct ways...
n lastly i hope u all can happy ...
dun b sad anymore ...
got anything ...can find me ..
talk v me ...
share v me ..
i try my best...
GOOD LUCK FOR MY FRIENDS & BROTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment