Sunday, October 4, 2009

在The Gate Cafe做工

I go back my hometown after my exam
but unfortunately ..
i meet a friend ..
he is a boss in the restaurant
that is a boss in restaurant 'The Gate Cafe'
he ask me wan work in his restaurant during Hari Raya
then i take the job from him ....
the working time is from 3pm until 3am ..
haha so funny leh ...
work until so lated...
after work ...
continue go tea time ...
until 4 o 5 am ...
go a...
wan become ghost lo ...
haha
this is the funny thing done by my gf..<>
the skin of the orange ....
haha
look like snake ...
orange snake...
hahaha


wah .....
so many cake r there....
got black forest, tiramisu , cheese cake also...
wahhhh....
many many cake ar....
i wan eat ...haha


this cake is cheese cake....
n its name is red jelly mix v strawberry island cheese cake...
haha
so delicious


last day as i work in THE CAKE CAFE restaurant...
i take photo v my manager ....
so old men ...
haha
he haven married o ...
who wan interest some 1 girl 2 him ...
hahaha


haha.....
1 more picture as i take v the boss ...
that is my friend that i meet him ....
n ask my help that 1 lo ...
haha
but nvm la...sweet memory ma...
hahaha
say YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment