Sunday, March 7, 2010

Situation

wat is right in one place mayb wrong in another~~

tis question is what i saw as my friend post it
actually tis question is very simple
but it may let ppl confuse also
what i think is ....
i dun like study at all...i think i was choosing a wrong situation
but my parent was think that education is important for me
tis is what i think for that question in above
actually study is not a problem for me
bt that pressure n mood
is a big problem for me

the situation may let me crazy
nowadays i juz a question turn around me
i cant think it out
so i always let me drunk at all
let my mind control me
i dun knw ask who come share v me
i also dun know choose which friend as i can share v him o her
i was very scare sharing my problem o question v other ppl
dun knw wan trust which 1
so that i always hide myself
because i think if i sharing something v my friend
also cant solve that problem
juz can release some pressure n mood
but after that ntg at all
some guy will say u share it v other o say out that problem
let other help u
it may help u n let u more good n better
at the end i choose dun wan share v other
sometime they knw ur problem n question is not a good way
may b they will laugh o tell u juz stupid n crazy n funny
for nowadays i never got a friends that i really trust at all
n can understand what i think

sometime i may try use this way 2 relax
bt fail..as i cant do that
i also dun knw what happen for me
include my gf i also wont tell her all my thing
so sry 2 my gf ...i not say i dun believe u
bt if i tell u ...juz add 1 more ppl in trouble
so better dun ....
how ne ??? how i can solve this problem ne
actually is very easy for me in last time
but for now i cant
because i knw *** very **** me
until i cant make any situation
when i get that messages
i try 2 ignore it
bt sometime this problem will come bk in my mind
i very trouble at all...
who can help me ne??? i think juz beer n ***** can help
i never think that he will done this for me ...
bt that things aldy happen in front of me
damn sad n surprise when i know that
i cannot write so many in here ..
because i knw that some guys n my friend will c my blog...
so sry at all la ...
i hope the trouble can get far away from me ...
take care

No comments:

Post a Comment