Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lazy attend the class

since now aldy week 4 le ...
juz finish my esei ..
bt actually i did't attend all the class...
because i am lazy ..not i am clever
i feel that class very boring
n nid 2 wake up so early
10am o 9am....may b for others will not so early
but for me ..i feel so early ...n very hard 2 wake up
ntg force me 2 attend the class...
so i always blur in the tutorial class...
some time i knw how 2 do ...
actually i juz lucky as i understand what teacher want..
so YY a ....x nid so surprise ...when i done my question on the board..
actually i juz simply simply do 1....
because some part v hv learn b4...
n this subject almost same v all the math subject as v learn b4
so u dun worry be happy ...
i knw what happen r u ....u juz dun understand at all...
bt at least u hv go attend the class....for me ....lazy only
even xx didn't attend the class....i cannot say anything..
because i also same v him ..x attend the class...
i really dun knw how 2 help them aldy ..
because u lazy ...since i wan help u ....also cannot do everything...
for now v juz got 3 week ..wanna go thought....
do u feel scare n worry abt it...
i c u never n never..
haiz bor mood at all...
still taking other ppl ....
never think by myself...
homework dun wan do ....class lazy attend ..
since i am a problem guy also ...
not ppl can help me ...juz thinking by myself...
for this few day ....i very easy angry ..
i also dun knw y .....may b some thing happen suddenly 2 me...
i can't accept in that time.....
but anyway i can find some way 2 release my pressure...

No comments:

Post a Comment