Friday, November 13, 2009

RED box....

b4 my birthday....
YY, Jacky, Vincent, n my gf....
bring me go sing the song....
haha...
can go kai kai lo ....
but anyway i think they got smtg lie me la....
i dun know what they wan 2 do....
i feel some scare.....
all r ghost ...
wakakaka
but nvm ...i juz follow ....
b4 start go time squares ....
they go play the pool ...in TBR....
omg ....play it again ...
didn't feel boring 1 meh ....
so i decide go bk prepare 1st ...
as i wan take bath ....
after they finish play pool ....
so v start go sing K la....
i feel boring ....because the headache...
n x mood ...
dun know y ....
may b very tired....
finally v reached there le....
n v take the RED BOX package ...
that is for student ...
juz around RM20++....each ppl...
including the buffer...
so cheap leh..
i also dun know y ...
juz enter...
n start our sing K....
haha..i very happy ...sing the song until no more sound...
some more i taking the dinner...
as the buffer started....
eat until so full ....
sing also so full....
v start sing the song from 6pm until 9pm .....
wakaka,,,,
3 hours more leh ...how 2 tahan ne....
hihi...i hv call bk 2 my family....as my brother birthday ...
n say happy birthday 2 him 2....
n tell my mom ...i juz finish sing K...
because my mom ask me y ur sound like that ...
haha change aldy ....

No comments:

Post a Comment