Monday, November 23, 2009

Long time x on9 le....

Hai...every1..
i came bk aldy....
long time didn't update my blog lo...
because in my house...
no internet access...
so i can't on9 lo.....
so cham a....
dun know is the line problem ...o
the house leader didn't pay the internet fees...
but whatever la....
Haiz...
very sien lo ...
in this few days...
but at least i hv go clubbing in 3 times ...
for the last 2 week....
haha..
so happy le...
until now.....suddenly stop all the activities...
i feel that ..got something lose...
i also dun know y my feeling become like that...
very cham very cham.....
no mood study ....nvm....
can't concentrate in the class also....
shit~~~~~
how i become so lazy le...
may b is the subject as i taking now...
2 boring aldy....
>>>>>PROBABILITY
always is probability....
let me learn in til my brain broken....
cannot on9 ....so..what can i do...
dun wan study ...dun wan study...dun wan study...
i dun wan study ar.....
but x choice...
still wan continue it....
may b i will find some jod 2 earn some money..
some more waste the time ....
dun let me so boring ...in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment