Sunday, August 23, 2009

姐姐的毕业典礼

HAPPY CONVOCATION TO MY SISTER

2day nid 2 go my sister convo ..so happy ....haha
go by my brother's car....
somemore bring my gf go 2gether also ...
Wah。。。congratulation to my dear sister...
haha ....u graduted le...so happy...
4 years ..really not very short ..not very long also ....
u aldy finish ur study....also go New Zealand playing...n visiting ..
so geng ar....can u saw that ....tis kind of thing ...
so beautiful ...so toughing...
i wan it ...got a lot of cuty bear on there...
hv snoopy, pig, mini pool,
doremon, frog, masimaro
omg ...who so 'da fang' ..
gv this present to my sister...
i also wan it ...

hahaaaaaa....
i taking the photo v my sister ...
n my gf 2gether...
so sweet la....~~~~~Next come to my brother ......
my 'da shao' and my brother turn...
haha...
see my brother happy until
smile like that ....
so long didn't saw him
smile like that le ....Hahaha....
my sister faster call me ....
because she wan take the photo v me ...
Hei ....handsome boy n pretty girl ler....
hahaha
do u c that the middle bear...
is the present that i gv my sister 1...
but so sad la ...
the next DOG as i holding on my hand...
is my 2nd brother gv her 1...
i lose jor...haiz ....so sad la ...
but nvm la ...
the most important is my sister happy....next is taking our sister & brother photo lo....
our '6 li ci tao mong'
haha...
got a bit same v the
movie ....'jia hao yue yun'....
haha
so lucky...i got sister n brother.... tis 2 gul .....
1 is my father ....
another 1 is my brother...
omg ..u gul saw like very angry ...
actually they no angry la ....
but their face always look like that 1 ....
i also dun know y ....
may b few yrs ago ..
i will become their members...
hahaha...so scare....
their face...
but i feel it aldy normal ....
but still got some of my friends
still scare my father.....
i also scare a bit la...
but nvm ...he still is my father ...
my dear father ...
love u ...
haha Finally ....my sister change the cloth 2 normal cloth...
i quicky go take photo v her again ...
hei ....dun see my sister
like younger than me ...
actually she older than me o ....
but now ....got friends say v look
like couple after c tis pic..
omg ....
i wan happy o sad ne...
happy is ...my sister so beautiful ....
the sad 1 is ...i look like very old meh ...
shit la ...~~~~~~
haha anywhere....v still happy also ....
after that v go take lunch lo .....
so hungry la
hahaha....





No comments:

Post a Comment