Sunday, March 7, 2010

Result

long time didt enter here le
since i dun like enter..
half half la ...
because i juz enter here when i was sad o happy..
in this few days ..i aldy skip almost 2 week class...
y i done like that ..not i am very clever...
is because i feel that class very boring
since i never attend that class la
that subject is tamadun Islam n algebra...
i hear that name of the subjects .
i aldy feel very sien
i dun knw i still can continue study o x
because for nowadays i lost my study mood
i think the problem is juz finish the CNY
haven get bk the study mood


i also get my result le
no fail at all
but feel disappointed at all
may b other ppl will think me is very pretension
u aldy pass all the subject ..still sad for what ..
actually i wont think like that...
i had done all my best n my preparation was well
i hv try my best 2 score all subject in A ..
but when i get my result
i feel sad juz 2 subject get A
in that moment
i dun knw what my feeling
juz close that website n continue playing my facebook
somemore my son didnt get well result
n some other friends in our GENG
gambatae n take care for all my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment